- This event has passed.
Business Architecture Primer: A Fast-Paced Journey Through the Discipline September 2022
September 19, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
About the Event
For the past few years, Business Architecture Associates’ founders and industry pioneers, Whynde Kuehn and William Ulrich, have kicked off the Business Architecture Guild’s annual Business Architecture Innovation Summit™ with a Business Architecture Primer, which was meant to orient attendees to the topic. On September 19, 2022, Kuehn and Ulrich will deliver a standalone, hybrid Primer in Burlingame, CA, just south of San Francisco. For individuals in the area or attending the adjacent OMG meetings, please join us in person. For those out of the area and unable to travel, this hybrid session will also be fully virtual. Both in-room and online attendees will be able to engage and join in the discussion. Topics include:
- Understanding Business Architecture Basics: Power in Simplicity
- Framing the Value Proposition: Its Role in End-to-End Strategy Execution
- Cutting through the Noise: Dispelling 12 Common Myths
- Establishing the Foundational Business Architecture
- Applying Business Architecture in Practice
- Driving IT Architecture Transformation
- Establishing a Center of Excellence and Governance Structure
- Deploying Practice Infrastructure: Knowledge, Tooling & More
There is much hype and even more disinformation surrounding business architecture and its practical application. Kuehn and Ulrich will give you straight answers because they are not only industry pioneers, but also practitioners. Join us and jumpstart your understanding, your practice, and maybe your new career. The Primer is Business Architecture Guild (GATP™) accredited; attendees holding Certified Business Architect® (CBA®) status will receive continuing education units (CEU).
Registration is available at Business Architecture Primer West Coast Registration (boomset.com)